Monday, November 10, 2008

telling my story.

it's coming upon the end of the year and endings always cause me to reflect upon the beginnings. so i've decided to tell my story of 2008 through pictures. i'd like to relive the past, through my lens. 2008 began for me in london, i was visiting a friend there for new year's and here are a few pictures from that trip.

st. paul's cathedral.

this really amazing and extremely large spider sculpture by louise bourgeois just hanging out in front of the tate modern.this really fascinating carnival type thing in the middle of Leicester Square.

these are just a couple of random shots i grabbed on the way to the tube.

well stay tuned for more from january...

3 comments:

Ben and Heidi said...

welcome to the blogosphere, we mean you no harm. ben loves that you quoted journey "just a small town girl.." he loves journey and feels no shame about it. i love your pictures, i would expect nothing less than that of course. we should talk every day. love your guts.

Anonymous said...

HooRAY!!!! I am so happy.

LOVE YOU!!!

matt lohrke said...

i spy some album covers in them there photos...